Annual Town Meeting is scheduled for Monday at 8 p.m. and Special Town Meeting is on the docket for Wednesday at 7 p.m.
But there are a few other boards set to meet this week. Here is a list of what's on the schedule for upcoming days.
Monday, May 5
- The School Committee, Finance Committee, and Planning Board each have brief meetings scheduled prior to Annual Town Meeting. The Finance Committee and Planning Board are scheduled for 7:30 p.m. while the School Committee will go into Executive Session at 7 p.m.
- Tewksbury Cares, a Board of Health Initiative, gathers inside the Senior Center beginning at 2:30 p.m.
- At 3 p.m. the Essex Agricultural and Technical High School Committee meets in Danvers.
- The Northern Middlesex Council of Governments holds a meeting at 5:30 p.m. at the NMCOG Office on Church Street in Lowell.
- Prior to Special Town Meeting at 7 p.m., the Finance Committee will meet in the high school at 6:30 p.m.
- The Board of Health is slated for a 7 p.m. meeting inside the Senior Center.