1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be sunny, with a high near 87. Expect a calm wind becoming west from 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 63. Expect a light west wind.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 90. Expect a calm wind becoming southwest from 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 65. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday, there is a 20 percent chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms with a high near 91. Otherwise it will be mostly sunny.
- There is a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Thursday night with a low of 64 expected.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Special Town Meeting will be held at Tewksbury Memorial High School at 7 p.m. You can view the warrant here.
Board of Selectmen will meet at 6 p.m. at Tewksbury Memorial High School ahead of Special Town Meeting. Their only agenda item is to discuss the warrant article. You can view the agenda here.
Planning Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. at Tewksbury Memorial High School in the first floor teacher's room. Their only agenda item is to make a final review of the Special Town Meeting warrant and to make a recommendation. You can view the agenda here.
4. Parking For Special Town Meeting: Heavy attendance is expected at Special Town Meeting, and three additional parking lots have been allotted for Tuesday night. Shuttle service from each parking lot to TMHS will begin at 6 p.m. Find out where to park.
5. ICYMI: A preliminary traffic assessment for the proposed Merrimack Valley Casino has been released as part of the Environmental Notification Form for the project. Read more here.