Below is a complete list of the meetings scheduled in Tewksbury over the upcoming days.
Monday, April 7
- The Tewksbury Planning Board holds a 7 p.m. session inside the Pike House on Main Street. A Planning Board hearing is slated for 7:10 p.m.
- Tewksbury's Public Events and Celebrations Committee gathers inside the Police Station meeting room at 7 p.m.
- The Economic Development Committee gathers at 6 p.m. inside the Pike House.
- Tewksbury's Board of Library Trustees will be at work inside the library at 6:45 p.m.
- With a new member replacing longtime board member Doug Sears, the Board of Selectmen meets at 7 p.m. in the Pike House.
- The Tewksbury School Committee kicks off its meeting at 6:30 p.m. inside Tewksbury Memorial high School.
- Local Housing Partnership gathers inside the Tewksbury Housing Authority at 7 p.m.
- Inside the Smith Hall Trustees Conference Room, the Essex Agricultural and Technical High School Committee meets at 5 p.m.
- The final meeting scheduled this week is the Finance Committee, which meets at 7 p.m. inside the Pike House.