Below is a complete list of the meetings set for this week in town.
Monday, May 12
- The Housing Authority has a 4 p.m. meeting scheduled to take place at the Saunders Circle Community Building.
- At 6 p.m. the Recycling Committee will meet inside Tewksbury Public Library.
- The Planning Board gathers inside the Pike House, starting at 7 p.m.
- At 7:30 p.m. the Planning Board Zoning Bylaw Subcommittee meets in the same location.
- The Board of Library Trustees has a 6 p.m. meetings scheduled inside Tewksbury Public Library.
- Starting at 7 p.m., the Public Events and Celebrations Committee meets inside the Pike House.
- In Northborough, the Central Massachusetts Mosquito Control Project meets at 11 a.m.
- The Economic Development Committee meets at 6 p.m. in the Pike House