Here is a look at the meetings scheduled for this week in Tewksbury.
Monday, March 24
- At 6 p.m., the Economic Development Process Review Committee holds a meeting inside Town Hall.
- Beginning at 6:30 p.m., the Tewksbury Beautification Committee gathers inside the Tewksbury Public Library Trustees Room.
- The Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. inside Town Hall at 464 Main Street, and among its agenda items is a public hearing for Shawsheen Place on Archstone Ave. to build a swimming pool and deck on the site of an existing clubhouse.
- Tewksbury's Public Events and Celebrations Committee meets at 7 p.m. inside the Tewksbury Police Department.
- At 10:30 a.m. the Emergency Preparedness Region 3C members meet at the Dracut Health Department.
- Tewksbury's Board of Selectmen holds a 7 p.m. meeting inside Town Hall.
- The Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational/Technical School District Committee meets at 7:30 p.m. inside the school, with a subcommittee meetings also scheduled for 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- The Board of Assessors meets at 4:30 p.m. inside the Town Hall Annex Conference Room.
- Also meeting on Wednesday is the Tewksbury School Committee, gathering at 5:45 p.m. in the Tewksbury Memorial High School library.
- The final meeting scheduled for the week takes place at 7 p.m. as the Finance Committee meets at the Pike House.