Below is a complete list of the meetings scheduled for the upcoming days:
Monday, June 16
- The Tewksbury Housing Authority gets things started this week with a 4 p.m. meeting inside the Saunders Circle Community Building.
- At 5 p.m., the Tewksbury Special Education PAC Executive Committee meets in the Superintendent's Office on the second floor of the Center School.
- Tewksbury's Planning Board closes out Monday's meetings with a 7 p.m. meeting inside the Pike House.
- Just one meeting is scheduled for Tuesday night. The Board of Selectmen gathers at 7 p.m. inside the Pike House.
- In an afternoon meeting, the Council on Aging meets at 12:30 p.m. at the Senior Center.
- Beginning at 6:30 p.m., the Tewksbury School Committee starts with Executive Session before moving into the regular business of the evening at the Tewksbury Memorial High School library.
- At 40 Church Street in Lowell, the Northern Middlesex Council of Governments meets Wednesday at 7 p.m. in the NMCOG Office.
- A pair of board meet Thursday to close out the week. The Finance Committee has a 7 p.m. meeting inside the Pike House.
- Also on Thursday, the Board of Health starts its agenda at 7 p.m. inside the Senior Center.