In the upcoming days, a wide variety of topics will be discussed by town officials.
In addition to its regularly scheduled Wednesday meeting, the School Committee will also hold a Public Hearing on its proposed 2014-15 budget beginning at 6:30 p.m. inside Tewksbury Memorial High School.
Here is a look at the meetings that are scheduled for this week:
Tuesday, Feb. 11
- 6 p.m. - Economic Development Committee
- 6:45 p.m. - Board of Library Trustees
- 7 p.m. - Board of Selectmen
- 7 p.m. - Tewksbury Special Education Parent Advisory Committee
- 11 a.m. - Central Massachusetts Mosquito Control Project
- 6:30 p.m. - Tewksbury School Committee Public Hearing followed by the regularly scheduled School Committee meeting at 7 p.m.
- 7 p.m. - Local Housing Partnership
- 7:30 p.m. - Community Preservation Committee
- 5 p.m. - Essex Agricultural and Technical High School Public Notice
- 7 p.m. - Finance Committee