A variety of boards and committees will meet this week in town. Here is a complete look at the sessions scheduled for upcoming days:
Monday, April 28
- The Lowell Regional Transit Authority Advisory Board Finance and Audit Subcomittee meets at 1:30 p.m. in Lowell at the LRTA Administrative Office.
- The Historical Commission holds a 6:30 p.m. meeting inside the Pike House.
- Inside the Tewksbury Police Station, the Public Events and Celebrations Committee meets at 7 p.m.
- The Planning Board holds a 7 p.m. meeting inside the Pike House.
- The Tewksbury Board of Selectmen gathers inside the Pike house beginning at 7 p.m.
- The Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational/Technical High School Committee will meet at 5 p.m. inside Shawsheen Tech.
- The Lowell Regional Transit Authority Advisory Board meets at 6 p.m. in the LRTA offices in Lowell.
- Tewksbury's School Committee is slated to hold a 6:30 p.m. meeting inside the Tewksbury Memorial High School library.