1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Expect a light southwest wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Monday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Expect a north wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Tuesday will be sunny, with a high near 47. Expect a light and variable wind.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Expect a west wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 34.
3. Today in Public Meetings: TMHS School Council will meet at 6 p.m. in the Principal's Conference Room.
Tewksbury Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. at Tewksbury Town Hall.You can view the agenda here.
4. Today in Redmen Sports: Redmen boys varsity soccer will take on Wilmington at 3:30 p.m. at Wilmington High School.
Redmen girls varsity soccer will take on Groton-Dunstable Regional High School at Livingston Street Field at 3:30 p.m.
5. It's Also Happening Today: Retired college professor Amy Kwei will discuss her latest book – “A Concubine For The Family: A Family Saga in China,” a novel based on her own family’s background, at the Tewksbury Public Library at 10:30 a.m. Find out more here.