1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there will be a high of 47 on Monday with an 80 percent chance of rain. Expect a south wind 9 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Expect a west wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 18 and a wind chill value as low as -2.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 5. Expect a west wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Tewksbury Recycling Committee will meet at 7 p.m. at the Tewksbury Public Library. Read the agenda here.
It's Also Happening Today: Swing by the Tewksbury Public Library at 10:30 a.m. to catch a free screening of "The Family." One candy bar, one bowl of popcorn and one can of soda/bottle of water will be provided by the Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library. Find out more about registration requirements here.
5. Coming Up: Merrimack Valley Pavilion (MVP) will host a Chamber of Commerce Event on Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 2 p.m. to celebrate their one-year anniversary of opening. Find out more here.