1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Columbus Day will be sunny, with a high near 64. Expect a calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Expect a light southwest wind.
- Tuesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 68. Expect a calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Expect an east wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday night will be cloudy, with a low around 53. There is a 40 percent chance of rain.
3. Reader Comment of the Day: "I'm glad to see that all the best teams have won so far. The Tigers are very good and the Sox will have to prove they can hit the best pitching in the AL. I think they can," reader Ed Margerum commenting on the article, Hey Detroit! This is Why the Sox are Going to Win!
4. Columbus Day: Happy Columbus Day, Tewksbury! Wondering what's open and closed around town?
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, check out our latest Tewksbury Police Log.