1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be sunny, with a high near 21. Expect a west wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Monday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Expect a west wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday there will be a high near 20 with wind chill values as low as -2. Expect a calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon. There is an 80 percent chance of snow.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Expect a west wind around 7 mph. There is a 40 percent chance of snow.
- Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 17.
3. This Week in Public Meetings: A tax classification hearing will be held Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Hardy-Pike House, 464 Main St. Click here for a full listing of public meetings happening this week. Stick with Tewksbury Patch for full coverage of the tax classification hearing.
4. It's Happening Today: Kenneth C. Turino, Manager of Community Engagement and Exhibitions at Historic New England will present the talk "History of Christmas in New England," at the Tewksbury Public Library at 10:30 a.m. Find out more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Tewksbury Police announced a Lawrence man and Lynn man were arrested last week on drug trafficking charges following separate incidents on Tuesday and Wednesday. Read more here.