1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be sunny, with a high near 64. Expect a calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 45. Expect a couthwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 64. Expect a south wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Expect a southwest wind 7 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 54. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Wednesday will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. There is a 30 percent chance of rain
3. Today In Public Meetings: A Town-Wide PAC Meeting will be held at Wynn Middle School at 6 p.m. You can view the agenda here.
Public Events and Celebrations Committee will meet at the Tewksbury Police Station at 7 p.m.You can view the agenda here.
Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. in the Town Hall Auditorium.You can view the agenda here.
4. Today In Redmen Sports: Redmen girls varsity field hockey will take on Haverhill High School at Strong Field at 4 p.m.
Redmen girls varsity volleyball will take on Bedford High School at Tewksbury Memorial High School at 5:30 p.m.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, check out our latest Tewksbury police log.