1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be sunny, with a high near 64. Expect a northwest wind from 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday night will be clear, with a low around 40. Expect a west wind from 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday will be sunny, with a high near 68. Expect a northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 44. Expect a northwest wind from 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 48.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Public Events and Celebrations Committee will meet at 7 p.m. at the Tewksbury Police Department. You can view the agenda here.
Tewksbury Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. at Tewksbury Town Hall. You can view the agenda here.
4. Today In Redmen Sports: Redmen boys varsity golf will take on Chelmsford High School on the road at 3:30 p.m.
Redmen girls varsity volleyball will take on Andover High School at TMHS at 5:30 p.m.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Tewksbury Police arrested four individuals Thursday at Motel 6 after officers observed the four conducting a drug transaction in the parking lot. Read more here.