1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be sunny, with a high near 34. Expect a northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 11. Expect a northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 24. Expect a light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Expect a west wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- New Year's Day will be mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. There is a 30 percent chance of snow.
3. It Happened Yesterday: Tewksbury police and fire departments are responded to a motor vehicle crash at 1009 Livingston St. on Saturday afternoon. Read more here.
4. Top Blogs: The top blogs in 2013 on Tewksbury Patch included one about the 10th anniversary celebration at a Tewksbury restaurant, Tewksbury Boys Basketball League updates and our newest blog, Tewksbury High Hockey Talk. Read more of our top blogs of 2013 here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, resident Bruce Panilaitis has announced he will run for Tewksbury Board of Selectmen. Panilaitis will run against incumbent Selectman Doug Sears. Check out the Panilaitis for Selectmen facebook page.