1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there will be rain, snow and sleet, becoming all rain after 3 p.m. on Monday. There will be a high near 36. There is a 90 percent chance of rain.
- Monday night will be cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 8 mph. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Tuesday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Expect a west wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 21. Expect a west wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
3. Today In Public Meetings: Tewksbury Housing Authority will meet at 4 p.m. at the Saunders Circle Community Building. You can view the agenda here.
4. State Champs: Congratulations to the 2013 Tewksbury Redmen football for winning the MIAA Division 3 State Championship. Read our full coverage of the game here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, check out Santa arriving by helicopter at the Tewksbury holiday celebration on Saturday at the Tewksbury Public Library.