The Tewksbury branch of Enterprise Bank offers customers an array of individual and business financial services. Enterprise and its staff are community oriented. Many of the employees grew up in Tewksbury and know their regular customers by name. You may well see your local teller marching in the Memorial Day Parade or assisting the Patriotic Committee. Employees also volunteer and donate to the Tewksbury Food Pantry.
- Fax: 978-851-555
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Wed. 9am - 4pm; Thu, 9am - 6pm; Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 8:30am - 12:30pm. Drive-up: Mon.-Wed, 8am - 4pm; Thu, 8am - 6pm; Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Founding Date: Jul 13 2005
- What makes this community special?: When the town didn't have enough money for fireworks, the people formed the Patriotic Committee to raise money for fun activities. The community pulled together.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures brokerage, Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Venture/angel capital
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 5
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Enterprise Bank prides itself on its customer service. My personal philosophy is to treat people the way I want to be treated in a place of business. I want to call people by their name, because they are not just a number.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service