First Baptist Church of Tewksbury
Conveniently located just off Route 495, First Baptist Church was founded in Tewksbury in 1842. The church, a member of the American Baptist Church community, is host to Boy Scout Troop 41 and Cub Scout Pack 41. The diverse congregation is led by its pastor, Dr. Kirk Byron Jones. Visitors to the church are greeted by lovely gardens featuring flowers and shrubbery.
- Hours: Sunday morning service is at 10.30am.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a wheelchair ramp.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1842
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Baptist
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs