Gullotti's Auto Detailing
Glen Gullotti has more than 30 years of experience mastering the craft of auto detailing. In December 2004 he opened his own shop and decided to use this last name because, he says, "I am a man of my word, and if people are going to be talking about my business then they are talking about me." Gullotti prides himself on professional service and only uses high-quality biodegradable paints such as McGuires, 3m and Car Craft.
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm; Sat, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- What makes this community special?: Tewksbury is a tight-knit community, which is great for a word-of-mouth advertising. It's also centrally located near the juncture of 495 and 93. It's also a great town to live in and still be close to Boston.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Air, Interior detailing, Soft-touch, Vacuum
- Service type: Full-service
- How often should you give your car the full wash and waxing treatment?: Wash once every two weeks depending on the weather. Wax every three months.
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Cars aren't getting cheaper. Before you decide to trade it in, get it detailed. Nine times out of 10 when they see their cars, they realize they don't want to sell them.