Oscar's Pinata is a Mexican-American restaurant that offers an extensive menu of traditional Mexican dishes as well as some American classics. Parents will be happy to know that children eat half-price from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays. The restaurant also has a lounge area that features karaoke on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, while on Fridays the stage is set for live bands. The menu found at Oscar's Pinata also offers vegetarian, low-calorie and low-fat entrees, and the chefs will happily accommodate special dietary needs.
- Fax: 978-640-6952
- Hours: Dining room hours: Sun - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11:30am - 1am. Lounge hours: Daily, 11:30am - 1am.
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicap parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual