The Self-Defense Institute (TSDI) teaches a variety of programs, all tailored to specific ages or desired outcome. They encourage character development along with physical discipline. TSDI also works with corporate clients. The first class is free, and TSDI reports that 100% of those who tried the first class went on to sign up for lessons.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1999
- What makes this community special?: Students from Trahan,HeathBrook,North Street,Dewing,Ryan, Wynn Middle School,& High School currently train here. You are likely to see many familiar faces.College Scholarships are awarded to high school seniors each year. Adults train too.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Membership info: No contracts EVER!! Pay $89 each month.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Type: Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Kung Fu
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Offering Solutions/Changing Lives!