Town of Tewksbury Department of Public Works
Drag box to select area
The Department of Public Works in Tewksbury is actually six departments rolled into one: Engineering, Highway, Road Machinery, Forestry, Water Distribution/Sewer Collection and Water Treatment, combined with administration, make up the seven divisions of DPW. Combined, under the leadership of Brian Gilbert, the DPW oversees all aspects of the town's infrastructure, including 314 miles of road, 150 miles of water main and 92 miles of sewer line. Second only to the school department in size and scope, the DPW has 152 pieces of equipment.
999 Whipple Rd, Tewksbury, MA 01876
- Fax: 216-228-1089 (pharmacy)
- Fax: 978-640-4445
- Accessibility Details: Ground level
- Accessibility Details: Handicapped parking in parking lot; entrance is ground level.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - midnight
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm. Field operations: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 3:30pm
- Accessible: yes