Waffle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day long. With 13 booths and a breakfast bar in a cozy old style setting, Waffle House caters to its customers with reasonable prices and a welcoming presence. Stop by for famous fries, burgers and, of course, waffles.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 2am; Sat - Sun, 6:30am - 2:30am
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1955
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Waffles Hash Browns
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Tewksbury is conveniently located on Route 495, a major commuter access route to both employment and shopping.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Waffles Hash Browns
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Waffles
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 13
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: casual