Wicked Cheesy is a restaurant that specialilzes in extra cheesy, Massachusetts-themed pizzas. The menu includes items such as the "Too Riskay for DiceK" with buffalo chicken, bleu cheese, peppers and onions, or the "Where's Whitey?" a white pizza with mozzarella, provolone, feta, romano, ricotta, and garlic. The restaurant also offers sandwiches, such as the Fenway, the Big Papi #34 or the T-Bury. Wicked Cheesy can host birthdays and other events, and the store holds a Nintendo Wii and free WiFi. The restaurant delivers to Tewksbury, Lowell, Billerica, and Andover.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 11am - 9pm; Thu - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.wickedcheesy.com/index.php?link=menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Price level: $