Woburn Street Auto Service is located on the corner of Highland Street and Woburn Street in Tewksbury. Owner Mike Lemay first opened his doors in 2002, but has been helping people get back on the road since 1983. Mike has a few motivating principles when it comes to his profession.
1. Fix the car right the first time.
2. Keeping customers informed is key to keeping them satisfied.
3. Having a neat and organized repair shop is imperative.
Surgeons won't operate on a dirty floor, and neither does Mike! With such strong convictions, it's no wonder this little shop is so popular and busy.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, by appointment; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Founding Date: Oct 08 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Preventative maintenance. Most people are good about changing their oil, but not much else. Bring your factory maintenance guide to your mechanic and they should be able to tell you which services need to be done regularly.